The customers of MEPCO Online Bill, Multan Electric Power Company can check their electricity bill online by visiting their official website mepco.com.pk, and clicking on ‘’duplicate bills for customers’’. By clicking on it, you can check your latest MEPCO Online Bill (Bijli ka bill)by entering the 14-digit reference number and 10-digit customer ID number.
Customers can also download a duplicate copy of their MEPCO electricity bill from their portal.
Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) is a company in Multan, Pakistan that provides electricity to people. MEPCO’s job is to bring electricity to people’s homes and businesses. They work really hard to make sure that the electricity is dependable and doesn’t cost too much for their customers.
They also take care of the electrical systems and listen to customer’s problems. It has nine operation circles which are as follows:
- D.G. Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
Steps to Follow for Online Bill Check MEPCO
- Simply go to the website mepco.com.pk.
- Click the ‘’Duplicate Bills for customer’’.
- Provide the required information.
- Check these numbers on your old MEPCO Bill.
You can also Download: LESCO Online Bill
Taxes On the MEPCO Bill
Following are the taxes on MEPCO’s bill:
FPA is a fuel price adjustment that is added to the MEPCO bill due to the electricity generated from crude oil.
This amount is the tariff difference between NEPRA and GOP which can be positive or negative.
F.C. is financing cost that is added 43 paise on each unit consumed.
This amount can be paid in the same month or in the next month either in full or in installments.
QTR Tariff Adj/DMC
This amount is calculated on your bill after every three months.
MEPCO Bill Payment Techniques
You can use your bank’s mobile application or website to pay your bill.
Follow these steps
- Open your bank app or website.
- Look for the bill payment section.
- Choose the electricity provider category.
- Provide the reference number and proceed.
Easypaisa is a mobile app that allows you to make bill payments. Here’s what you need to do:
- Recharge your Easypaisa account by visiting a local Easypaisa store or through a bank transfer.
- Go to the app and click on the ‘’Bill payment’’ section.
- Select Bill Type and Company.
- Give a reference number and proceed.
You can also read: FESCO Online Bill
JazzCash is another mobile app for bill payments.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the application.
- Go to the bill payment section.
- Select the utility supplier (MEPCO).
- Enter the required information and proceed.
Daraz provides a new feature for bill payments called Daraz Wallet. Your bank card is used to pay the bill and the process is pretty simple.
Track Your New Connection Request
You can also track new connection applications for electricity through the MEPCO website.
- Open the official MEPCO website.
- Look for the application tracking page.
- Choose the new connection option.
- Select the electricity company (MEPCO).
- Provide the required information and proceed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay the demand notice online?
You can easily check and pay demand notices online. Bank account applications, Easypaisa, or jazz cash provide the option to pay demand notice.
How to check if the MEPCO bill is paid or payable?
You can easily check the payment status of a MEPCO bill by going to their website and entering the 14-digit reference number.
Can I Check my electricity bill online?
Yes, you can easily check it by going to the official website of MEPCO.
MEPCO is a company called Multan Electric Power Supply Company. It works in nine districts of the country and is the biggest company that delivers electricity in nine districts across Pakistan. It provides the facility to its customers of checking their electricity bills online through the website.
MEPCO suggests using less electricity during specific times when many people are using a lot of power. Doing this can make your electricity bills lower and keep the power supply stable in the area. From April to October, the recommended time is from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM. From November to March, the recommended time is from 6 PM to 10 PM.