PAF, Pakistan Air Force, role number slip, identifications, and authorization document. It is only issued to candidates when appearing for an exam at PAF.
Importance of Join PAF Registration Slip
Whenever, whichever exam you appear for, a role number is issued to every candidate as an identity in the examination hall and on the exam. The same is the case with the PAF roll number. Without this, candidates are not allowed to appear for the exam.
How to Obtain PAF Roll Number Slip?
There are two ways a candidate can collect their PAF roll number slip:
- Online collection: candidates can visit the PAF website to do so. On their online portal, candidates must input their CNIC or registration numbers to retrieve the roll number slip.
- Physical collection: however, some students find it easier to collect the roll number slip physically. Those students can collect the roll slip from the designated PAF center, announced with the date and time of collection. For this, the candidate will have to visit during the limited time assigned for the collection
Information in the Roll Number Slip:
Besides the roll number, the slip contains many vital information. Candidate should cross-check their information, such as name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
The roll number slip mentions where the exam will be conducted and when.
How To Download the Roll Number Slip:
To download the roll number slip:
- Visit PAF website.
- Either look for or search for the roll number.
- Enter the required details.
- Verify your details and submit the form.
- The roll number slip will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and save the roll number slip in a secure location.
- Make a hard copy of the slip for the exam day.
Common issues faced:
Candidates are suspected to face the following issues:
- Technical glitch.
- Inaccurate information on the roll number slip.
- The physical collection is impossible due to postal reasons.
If students face these, they should immediately contact the PAF authorities or any related helpline.
Ensuring A Smooth Experience:
For a smooth exam experience, candidates are advised to do the following:
- Double-check the details on the roll number slip before exam day.
- Keep your roll number slip safe and readily available on exam day; you should be aware that you will not be allowed to take the exam without a roll number slip.
- Always keep a copy of your roll number slip, just in case.
- If anything goes wrong, contact the PAF helpline immediately.
- Arrive early at the destinations, at least with a safe space of 1 hour.
- Pay attention to the instructions and guidelines and follow the proper code of conduct before, during, and after the exam.
A roll number slip is essential for a candidate to appear for the PAF exam. From it, the candidate can gather several essential pieces of information; without it, students are not allowed to appear for the exam.