PIFRA is for facilitating government employees financially whether it’s for receiving pay slips or getting a loan for commodities e.g. bike, car, or even a house. If you are a government employee and have taken a loan from the government, your monthly payment will be deducted from your pay. Your eligibility criteria will also be dependent on the employee’s monthly pay.
If an employee becomes a borrower, read this article to check how the status of your loan according to the items purchased on it.
Check the Advance Status:
Here’s how to check the advance status:
- Go to PIFRA/FABs website
- On the top left you will see the ‘Advance type’ option
- Input advance type code:
0001 for housing
0002 for Motor car
0003 for Motorcycle
0004 for cycle
- Input code accordingly
- Enter your 8-digit employee code in the Personal number column
- You will find your employee number on the salary slip
- Click on the search button
- The status will be presented on the screen.
PIFRA Advance Status type and meaning:
- Initial waiting: application is received by AGPR
- FAC Issue: funds and certificate have been issued
- Consent received: the application has been received without any objection after passing all verification and governmental process check.
- Verified Authorized: funds have been issued to your advance
- Loan paid: paid have successfully paid
- Not found: Application not received
Using these codes users can receive and understand the status of their application. Hope this article was helpful.