This program is designed to help pregnant women in our country. Financial condition in our society is the major reason for nutritional deficiencies among newborns and mothers themselves. To overcome that the government of Pakistan has designed Benazir Nashonuma Program to provide monthly income support to women who cannot afford to purchase medicines and healthy food. With the help of this program, women can get their regular check-ups done and give birth to a healthy child.
Pakistan is an underdeveloped country and there are a number of health-related issues in the country. A lot of children are malnourished. The purpose of this program is to bring awareness regarding nutrition and healthy lifestyles among people.
Benazir Nashonuma Program
Another important initiative taken by the Benazir Nashonuma Program is to prevent diseases like anemia among newborn children or even in neonatal life.
The contact number of the Ehsaas Nashonuma program is 051-9210047, The Official email address: is [email protected]
Benazir Nashonuma Program New Registration
A quite simple procedure to get registered under the Benazir Nashonuma Program.
- Almost in every district, the centers for this program are present.
- One has to go to the nearest registration center to get registered.
- Once the process of registration is done, the staff in the center will provide regular check-ups and give health-related advice.
- Diet-related instructions will be given there.
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 2000/- to 2500/- will be given for the basic needs of the child along with health tips.
- Just get yourself registered as early as possible to better take care of yourself and your baby.
Ehsaas Nashonuma 2023
According to the star index, there is a higher rate of malnutrition in Pakistan which is 40.2 %, 28.9 % are underweight, and 7 % have low height for age. The early life of a child is very important for a healthy and prosperous future. So, a healthy lifestyle and eating habits are vital for economic growth.
Benazir Income support program is designed to prevent malnutrition in Pakistan by providing financial help to families which will help them to give better nutrition.
The purpose of the Ehsaas Nashonuma program
Following is the purpose of the Benazir Nashonuma Program.
- To prevent long-term malnutrition in children less than 2 years of age.
- During pregnancy an optimum weight gain in women.
- Prevent blood deficiency and nutrition deficiencies.
- Provide awareness about the health and nutrition of mother and child.
- Use health and nutrition services to lessen the chances of diseases.
Eligibility Criteria of Benazir Nashonuma Program:
Benazir income support program provides financial aid to pregnant and breastfeeding mothers to overcome chronic nutritional deficiencies in children age less than 2 years.
To get eligible for this program a woman must go for regular check-ups to centers established for the awareness of pregnant females. Awareness is given regarding the mother and child’s optimum diet and immune system.
Initially, the centers of this program were started in 14 districts of Pakistan and now the centers are established almost all over the country.
Benazir Nashonuma Program is an initiative to help needy women of our country in their pregnancy period. In this program, a monthly stipend of Rs. 2,000/- is given to pregnant women so that their needs can be fulfilled their medical treatment can be done in time and a healthy baby is born.