Ehsaas Kafalat program registration is now open since the NSER survey is restarted. People who were declared ineligible for the program can now apply again. If after applying to the Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 NADRA, you receive a message stating that you are not eligible for the program, then you can consider the Benazir Income Support Program.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Registration Eligibility Check
There are 24 NSER indicators provided there and if you meet the criteria of those indicators, you can qualify for BISP 8171. To be eligible for it, you must provide the following information:
- Income and expenses on a monthly basis
- Reason for a child dropping out of school, if applicable
- Grades of your children attending school
- Employment history, salary, and details of your current company
- Information regarding any existing health conditions
- Cause of death, death certificate, if applicable, for any deceased children
- Description of your residential property
- Information about electricity and sui gas connections
- Ownership of any land
- Possession of livestock
- Availability of an internet connection at your residence
- Consumption of both covered and uncovered water
How To Apply or Register for the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program?
To apply in the Ehsaas Kafaalat program, you need to visit the nearest registration center and get your NSER survey conducted. After you are done with it, they will store your data for future use. You can check your eligibility status through the Ehsaas 8171 web portal by simply logging in and clicking the button ‘’know your eligibility’’.
The Ehsaas Kafalat program aims at providing financial support to needy and deserving people. To increase the efficiency and transparency of the program, a survey called NSER (National Socio-economic Registry) is conducted which includes 24 indicators. After surveying the candidates, they get examined on a scale of 0 to 100 PMT, and support is granted keeping in view the available resources. To get the eligibility status, interested candidates need to have at least 37 percent on the scale out of 100.
Ahsaas Kafalat Program Registration Process 2023
Those with a poverty score below 30 can apply to the Ahsaas Kafalat program. Moreover, married women who have a valid CNIC and a profile will be approved. After applying to the program by visiting the registration center, you can check the status online. Those who qualify will receive a message.
Once they get the SMS, the beneficiary needs to go to the nearest POS in their Tehsil. They can then receive their money after verifying their biometrics. In case of any complaint, the people involved should also report it to the BISP for resolution.
How To Receive Payment For the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program?
- The persons who are eligible to receive payment from the government through the Ahsas Kafalat program make sure that they receive a confirmation message from 8171 which notifies that that person is eligible for the benefit.
- Then the beneficiary takes his or her CNIC card and that SMS proof to the nearest HBL or BAFL POS or to any retailer.
- Then the person who has the charge will perform biometric verification of the beneficiary when provided by the CNIC and SMS receipt.
- After successful verification, that person will be able to receive the first installment of the monthly stipend.
- The person then will be able to receive the payment by using an ATM for installments. By following these steps the beneficiary will be able to receive a monthly stipend from Ehsaas Kafalat Program.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program For Transgenders
Now, the Ahsaas Kafalat Program 8171/ Benazir income support program has decided to lend its support to transgenders in our society which is indeed an excellent step towards improving the quality of life of transgenders. Through this program, the transgenders who meet the eligibility criteria to receive funds will be able to receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 7000/-.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Helpline Number
Any person who is the beneficiary of this program facing any problem regarding receiving the monthly stipend can complain at the helpline of the Ahsaas Kafalat program which is 0800-26477. One must know that there is no such policy to deduct any amount from the stipend so if anyone is facing such an issue must register the complaint at their helpline number.
The ahsas Kafalat program online registration is now open and you can apply the process by visiting the nearest registration center and can check the eligibility status online by entering your CNIC. The NSER survey is conducted for those who apply for the program. There are 24 indicators for this survey on which the candidate is tested.