Education is the one of most important pillars of society. Education plays an important role in the progress and prosperity of a country. So, it is very important to create means which help everyone to get educated and play their role in the success of a country.
For this reason, the government of Pakistan took the initiative Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program under the Ehsaas Kafalat program 14000 in which they provide stipends to deserving children which will help them to bear the financial cost of their education which will ultimately bring ease to get education and become financially stable in future.
Registration Process for the Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
The process of registration for this Ehsaas program 8171 is quite easy and is through an online system especially if a woman is registered in the Ahsaas program already makes it more feasible for her child to get registered for the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program.
Required Documents for Registration of the Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
- B-form of the student.
- Application form of school admission.
- Student age, name, and class.
- ID card of the female guardian.
Application form of Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif:
Well, this form gives all the details regarding students and his or her guardians’ biodata and is provided by the concerned school where the student is studying.
Waseela-e-Taleem Registration Through Mobile App:
The government has made the registration process for students for the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program quite easy by providing an app called the Taleemi Wazaif app. They just have to download the app and get themselves registered. In the simple following way.
- Registration: To get registered for this Waseela Taleem program download the application.
- Process of verification: if one registers from this app it is very easy to get verified also for eligibility.
- Mode of transaction of payments: families can easily get the financial cost of their child’s education through an electronic mode of payment.
- Government’s check: the government has kept a proper process to monitor student’s academic performance and enrollment in the institute.
- Government’s support system: families are provided with constant support and help if needed regarding any information related to schools and other educational-related resources and information.
Web portal of Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem program:
To know about the eligibility criteria, you must visit the web portal made by the Ehsaas Taleem program by sending your CNIC to 8171 Web Portal.
- Visit the official website of the Waseela-e-Taleem program by Ehsaas.
- Then press the button of register online.
- There will be send code button, you will have to enter your phone number in it.
- For verification purposes, a verification code will be sent to your mobile number meanwhile and you will have to enter that code in the verification code button.
- After that, an application form will be shown on the page and you will have to fill that form with asked details.
- Last step is the submission of the form, after filling the form click the submit application button.
Stipend given in Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem program:
First of all, there is specific criteria, to avail the stipend fixed by the program in Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program. once you meet the criteria, the student will be able to get the stipend which is that the student should be studying in a government school, belongs to a poor family and the guardian must have a valid ID card.
The stipend for a primary student is 1500 per quarter whereas, for a student in secondary education it will be 2000 per quarter.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
- Student must be a beneficiary of BISP Kafalat.
- If a student is enrolled in primary education the age should be between 4 to 12 years.
- If a student is enrolled in secondary education the age should be between 8 to 18 years.
- For higher secondary education the age of student must be between 13 to 22 years.
Enrollment Process for Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
Following are the documents for enrollment in this program and the beneficiary needs to visit the nearby district camp made by the government.
- ID card of the beneficiary of BISP Kafalat.
- B-form of the student.
- Student’s admission slips of school.
Advantages of Waseela-e-Taleem program:
Following are the benefits of the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program.
- Number of enrollments: Since, with the help of a stipend given in this program the burden of educational costs has been reduced on parents which has ultimately increased the number of enrollments in institutes.
- Reduce poverty level: Education plays a vital role in the progress of the country. If it becomes easy for every person to get an education even for those who belong to poor families it will bring prosperity in the country and reduce poverty.
- Women Empowerment: Best thing about this program is that it has strengthened up the women in our society by making them the beneficiary and giving them the right to decide about the education of their children.
- Reduction in drop-out numbers: By reducing financial burden through this program maximum people have access to education so it reduces the number of drop-outs in institutes.
- Better quality of education: This program not only provides educational costs to parents but also encourages educational institutes to improve their quality of education. Due to this institutes work on their educational standards.
- Quality of health: Another milestone that this program has achieved is that it provides an opportunity to students to get their medical check-ups done which in the long run improves the quality of health among students.
One of the most groundbreaking initiatives by the government of Pakistan is the Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem program. Any step which is taken towards easy access to education is appreciable. It does not only reduce the financial constraint of educational costs on parents but will also encourage maximum number of people to get an education in the country. An educated community makes it prosper and successful.