Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program is an advancement in Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program under which the government makes sure to provide Rashan items to those who earn really low incomes and cannot even afford the basic necessities of life. The Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat program has been introduced due to the alarming situation of inflation in the country.
The program provides ration cards, valid at only registered grocery stores across the country. On these cards, beneficiaries can avail of a discount of 40% on items like rice, flour, sugar, oil, tea salt, etc.
Ehsaas Programme has been making exceptional efforts over the past few years, especially since last year after the prices of all commodities have been increased. The purpose is to give as much relief to the people affected by the ongoing economic crisis of the country. The objective of the Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat program is to ensure that every single one of our citizens has access to food.
In this article, I will be informing you all you need to know about the Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program so that if any of you want to apply in it, you can make an informed decision and have knowledge about the process beforehand.
Registration for the Punjab Ehsaas Roshan Riayat Program
The process of applying to the Punjab Ehsaas Riayat program is simple and hassle-free. First, you can check your eligibility by sending your CNIC to 8123.
- If the authorities have access related to you and your family such as family income and ownership of property etc. in their database, only then they will be able to let you know about your eligibility.
- Only then you will be able to apply to the program. The purpose of this database is to ensure transparency in the social welfare programs so that the funds reach the people who are most deserving.
- After sending the message, you will have to wait 24 hours to get the confirmation message. If you are eligible then you can go to the website of the Ahsaas program and register thereby providing the information portal asks.
- Or you can also visit the nearest registration center for the Ahsas program in your tehsil. There, you will be asked to fill out the application form correctly and provide your CNIC.
- It is important to note that only one person from an entire family can apply and register in the program.
Ahsaas program has done much more for the social welfare of Pakistan. Under Ehsaas unconditional cash transfer Programme, the beneficiaries get an amount of Rs. 14,000 which was before Rs. 12,000. The aim is to help people who are poor and most vulnerable in such bad economic times in Pakistan is these days. People are literally living at the verge and are hardly able to make ends meet.
Punjab Ehsaas Roshan Riayat CNIC Check Online
There are two ways you can check and register in Punjab Ehsaas Roshan Rayat CNIC check online. Following are the two methods you can adopt for this purpose;
- You can go to the website of the Ehsaas Punjab Ahsaas Rashan Riayat program and navigate to the section where the Ehsaas Rashan program is written.
- Once there, you will be asked to provide your CNIC to check your eligibility in the program.
- If you are eligible for the program, you will be notified and you can register by providing the necessary details.
Through Registration Centers
Another way is to apply for this program and get registered is by visiting the registration center. There you will be asked by the representative to provide your CNIC.
You will also have to fill out the application form and attach the necessary documents. Only one person from a family can apply to this Ehsaas Punjab Roshan Rayat Program 2023.
Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program Eligibility & Registration
The process to register for Ehsaas Rashan is quite straightforward. Just follow these steps to receive free Rashan worth 8123 by sending a message to Ehsaas Rashan Program, and you’ll also enjoy additional benefits.
- Use your own SIM card registered with your CNIC number to send an SMS.
- Send your CNIC number to 8123.
- After verification, you will receive a confirmation message confirming your eligibility.
Ehsaas Roshan Program CNIC Verification Online
To check your eligibility, please complete the form above and enter your CNIC number. You will then receive your eligibility status. According to the latest updates of 2023, the registration process for the Punjab Ehsaas Roshan Rayat Program is started and those who get registered under it can avail discounted rashan items.
According to a recent update, the authorities have also decided to give Rs. 4500 as a subsidy to the registered beneficiaries in the wake of inflation. If you are needy and want to apply in this program, then you can follow the above-written methods and register in it to get discounted ration items.
Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Registration Karyana Store Location List:
If you are a Karyana store merchant and want to register under the program, then you can follow the steps given below:
- Go to your computer or mobile and visit the website https://rashan.pass.gov.pk.
- After landing on the web portal, provide your CNIC so that the portal can access your information through their record.
- If you haven’t already registered your mobile number then you can do so during the process of applying.
- After that, you will be required to provide all the necessary information the portal asks from you.
- This is not the only way of registering in the program, you can also contact the helpline number 021-111-627-627 and apply.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest branches of the National Bank of Pakistan or Bank of Punjab for the application process.
- Once you are registered under the ehsaas Rashan Riayat program as a Karyana store merchant, the beneficiaries of this program will be able to buy subsidized food items from your stores.
Government Update 2023-2024
According to the recent update in the Ehsaas Ration program, the beneficiaries, and Karyana store merchants can apply for the program by visiting the branches of the following banks;
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Bank of Punjab
Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program Helpline
In order to facilitate the beneficiaries and applicants, the ehsaas Rashan riayat program has come up with a helpline number where you can call and get any necessary information regarding the application process, eligibility status, payment update or any other relevant information you want. The Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program helpline number is 021 111 627 627.
Ehsaas Rashan Card Apply
If you have been informed by the authorities that you have been selected by the program under ehsaas rashan riayat, then you can apply in the rashan card. This card will be used in the future to buy subsidized grocery items from the utility stores. Without this card, you will not be able to buy anything under ehsaas rashan riayat program. You can get this card either from the nearest registration center of ehsaas or you can get it from the nearest branch of NBP or BOP.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Status Check
Due to the extreme inflation, the government has decided to provide additional cash relief of Rs. 4,000 to the most deserving and vulnerable beneficiaries of ehsaas who are the most affected by this inflation.
If you are also one of the beneficiaries of Ehsaas Rashan and want to know the status of this financial aid, then you can check the status by sending your CNIC to 8123. Or you can visit the nearest branches of the Bank of Punjab and the National bank of Pakistan.
Steps Taken for Ehsaas Rashan Program 8123 Registration 2023
Since the beginning of the Ehsaas Rashan program, there have been several updates in the process of registration, all for the facilitation of the beneficiaries and to ensure transparency. Following are the four major steps taken by the authorities in the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat program 2023 for the betterment.
Punjab Ehsaas Web Portal
The web portal created for the ehsaas program has a proper section created for the registration of the Punjab ehsaas program so that people can easily get to the application process without any glitches.
To ensure transparency in the program, the officials have now decided to get all the information about the applicants including the basic information of their families and households. This is to be done to make sure that the funds are getting to the people who are actually needy and require help.
Karyana Store Owner Registration
The next and most thoughtful step was to make Karyana storekeepers register in the program for them to be able to receive subsidies from the government. The Karyana store owners are required to submit the following documents and information for registration;
- Valid CNIC
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Complete Address
Scan QR code
The process of verifying the information of the beneficiaries by scanning the QR scan has also proven to be extremely beneficial and transparent in the registration process. This helps make the process seamless and transparent as well as it’s less time-consuming.
What is Ehsaas Punjab rashan riayat program 2023?
The ehsaas Punjab rashan riayat program is one of the initiatives under ehsaas program that provides subsidized grocery items on the registered grocery stores of the country. The amount of discount is set to be 40% by the officials.
How do I check the eligibility status of ehsaas rashan program 2023?
There are a number of ways through which you can check the eligibility status under the program. Either you can send an SMS to 8123 or you can call at the helpline number of ehsaas rashan program.
What is the helpline number of Punjab ehsaas rashan riayat program?
You can call on the number 021 111 627 627.
Punjab Ehsaas Punjab Roshan Rayat is yet another thoughtful welfare program set to provide relief to poor and distressed people of our country who are not able to even get food. Therefore, the program has been started so that people may get basic ration items at discounted prices.
The registrations are open and anyone who wants to apply can check their eligibility by sending their CNIC to 8123. If eligible, they can apply to the program via the website or by going to the registration center established at 14 tehsils across the country.